Situated in a very quiet area, with no through traffic, the only noise of a night time is the waves crashing on the beach.
This holiday escape is situated within walking distance of cafes and shops of the main Beachport precinct, is is also a short walk from both front and back beaches and the many centrally located walking tracks nearby.
This charming cottage is located on a large allotment with plenty of space to enjoy the summer sun, BBQ's or just relaxing in your own peaceful space.
- Three BedroomsMaster & second bedrooms with queen size beds, 3rd with a single bed and mattress underneath.
Sheets available on request
- Fully equipped kitchenModern kitchen/dining with free standing breakfast bar, double sink, stainless steel appliances – electric fan forced oven, electric cook top, range hood, microwave, fridge, freezer and plenty of pantry space with Tupperware, salad bowls, coffee grinder, cake trays - everything you would need.
- LoungeRelaxing living room with reverse cycle spilt system air-conditioner, TV and DVD player.
- Bathroom/LaundryBathroom has a corner 2 person spa with an overhead shower, vanity and toilet.
Separate laundry with automatic washing machine,ironing board and iron.
Towels are available on request.
- BBQ DeckQuaint rear deck is great for alfresco dining with a 6 setter table and chairs great for unwinding with friends and includes a four-burner BBQ
- and moreGorgeous country tranquil gardens with four-car lockable garage and plenty of room if you bring the boat!!
This is a non-smoking accommodation.
Location:1 Arthur Street, Beachport, South Australia - a very quiet area with no through traffic. The only noise of a night time is the waves crashing on the beach.
Our cottage is situated within walking distance to cafes, hotels and shops and both front beach and back beach. With many centrally located walking tracks nearby.
Beachport is a small enough town to enable you to ride a bike, drive your car or a leisurely walk.